Saturday 22 January 2011

All I Know Is that I Love You

All I know is that I love you

I'm not gonna sit here and try to give myself reasons
All I know is that I love you, and that love is not just a feeling
Its an emotion, to be motioned
That's why my tongue is here revealing
And everyday I hear your voice alone
The onion layers are peeling
So imagine when I see your face and touch your body too
My heart beat starts to pump, and something hits the ceiling
Bringing me back to when we was new
Me and you, we were revealing
Our nature, raw rough ragged to the bone
Slow sleek slender, all of those sensuous under tones
And everyday I see you face and think
That we never would have known
If one of us had been buried
Or one of our hearts were turned to stone
So here I am, my heart body mind and soul smiles when I wake
Because I'm glad that your the one I've chose
Cause I've danced with history and mystery
Down a long and dismal road
But with you, I know your presence
And all of your aspirations when we stroll
And I hope wish and wonder
Together we turn old
So we can remember and reminisce
And cherish every moment until deaths angel comes to kiss
So here I sign and seal my oath of love to you
With a drop of my blood and a splatter of my perfume
Let us in our merriment progress
And in loves strong hold continue

By Jesse Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment