Wednesday 31 July 2013

Fish Out of Water



Fish Out of Water 

Trying to get off but the roller coaster won't stop 
Words are emotions when they hit it's like a bombs dropped 
Sinking to solid, I'll be waiting for my ears to pop 
Time spent is gone, got me feeling like I'm lost 

Cause words are just empty promises with no weight 
No action behind lips that move, just a bare face 
Hooked on a string no piranhas just pariahs caught in their gape 
Alt F - 4, tell me what can make me escape…

Its to late, mistakes and complaints 
But they've never thought to think about how they violate 
The things that happen, the motions make the chest drain 
My heart can't on take, the anger gives me chest pain 

So why try find comfort in a bosom or a breast 
Where wisdom is not present, no compassion in their head 
They smile as they sleep, no thirst for their bread 
They know not my reality, they've never seen or heard this red


by Jesse Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment